Monday, November 09, 2009

Typical Monday

Things just didn't go smoothly. Luckily, they worked out better for me not going smoothly than they would have if they had occourred as scheduled. How's that for odd?


I did more knitting last night during the Sunday night game. Eldest son's hat is a little further along and so is the He Gansey. I then picked up the purple alpaca scarf and worked a row in it. I had thought that I would start the edging but found that I was too tired and turned out the lights.


5:45 came very early this morning. I plan to try to work 10 hour days and take off on Friday. I hope that thoughts of Friday morning can pry me out of bed until then. It will be really tough tomorrow morning, since the Broncos are on Monday night football, playing the Steelers. There are a lot of Steeler fans where I work. I hope to be able to razz them about loosing the game on Tuesday. ; ))


On second thought .....

Maybe I can sleep in a little bit tomorrow morning and work from home for a couple of hours on Friday. That would be a lot easier to do. If I can keep my eyes open tonight, that is, until the end of the game. I can't stop yawning now and it's only 4 PM!

No comments: