Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Found, measured, washed and drying

My swatches, that is. The reversible cables scarf is drying also, and will hopefully be gifted tomorrow. I worked on the honka scarf last night. Progress is never fast in double knitting, but entertaining, at least with this project.


Maybe tonight I can find the magazine with the pattern for the elemental boatneck (since I can't find the copy of them that I know I had in my hand just a few days ago. That will teach me to clean up the place!) and figure out what I have to do to finish the project. That sounds like a good goal for tonight, along with measuring my hopefully dry swatches. Then I can start knitting!

ETA Swatches measured. Casting on. Looking for the magazine with the pattern I need. Have a good night.

No comments: