Sunday, January 06, 2008

Frog pond

This is how much knitting I had done on the hemp lace top when I noticed a mistake. See it just above the cable in the knitting?





This is what I had left after visiting the frog pond. I could not imagine that I could drop down that much knitting (with double decreases and yarn overs) correctly and re-knit. So much for knitting to the arm holes this weekend.




All was not negative this weekend, though. This is the fiber I am spinning for a shawl. It is so soft and luxurious feeling. It is a rambouliet and silk blend.



And this is the singles I am spinning, planning a two ply for the shawl. I have one skein finished already.



Back to work tomorrow. That means much less fiber time but I do plan to finish those trekking socks in the next day or so, and maybe I can manage 2 rows per night on the lace top. I'll try.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I love the barber pole sock yarn! Very Fun!

Good luck with the lace ~ I love knitting lace, too, but gad what a pain to UnKnit it!

Jennifer