Friday, February 28, 2014

It looks like March will roar in

Right now the prediction is for 4-8 inches of snow on Monday. I could use an extra day off but .....

I knitted 2 stripes on the second sleeve of Cattails yesterday between appointments and knit night at the LYS. Not as much as expected but I read part of a book and visited quite a bit at knit night. It felt good.

I spent more than I ever have on a pair of sneakers yesterday. $115.00!!!! But The foot doctor said it would be good for me to have a good pair and I have been hard on my feet lately so I decided to go for it. I hope the secure, stable foot ware helps avoid accidents. My husband's comment, other than taking a deep breath, was that they are unprofessional looking. I don't care. ;-)
They feel good. I am out of the boot but still have tendinitis so have to be careful and can't yet start on my walking for exercise. I crave it. I need to get moving. Sigh. I suppose I can be a bit more patient.

I am now vacillating between Flaming June and Sarah for my next sweater possibilities, both out of stash yarn. Summer or winter - I haven't yet decided.

It's Friday and I am very thankful. I hope you have a good weekend.


No comments: