Monday, February 03, 2014

Snow. again.

I thought we might escape. They said the snow would start in the early morning and when I got up at 8:00 it was still raining. It switched to a nasty mix of rain and sleet a short time later and now (9:30) it's snowing heavily. Ugh.

I plan to pack away the Christmas stuff today - dishes, lights, linens, etc. We always keep that stuff out until at least mid January to make the switch worth the work. Its time now for it to go away.

I also plan some spinning, though spinning on the wheel is very tricky with "the boot" on my foot. It's harder than I thought, actually, so I might have to switch to spindles for my sampling. I would like to finish knitting the seed stitch edging on Cattails, too, so I can start a sleeve.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm.

1 comment:

EGunn said...

We definitely got the snow. It's worse when you get the rain first, though...everything turns into sheets of ice. Hope you're staying warm inside!