Sunday, December 21, 2008

Ice







This is what we woke up to this morning.











It is actually very pretty if you don't have to go anywhere in it. I didn't, thank goodness.

I did go walking with Karen in the afternoon, though. The ice had melted and the sun came out. Then it was football and knitting for the rest of the day.

Football Saturday night was AWESOME!!! Go Ravens!!!!!

The vest for Brian was finished and blocked on Sunday. The Fetching Mitts that were knitted for Christmas gifts were blocked (and dried over the heat vents to help with timely drying). The I-cord edging on my vest was ripped out (partially - it wasn't cooperative and I needed to watch the game) in preparation for re-knitting. The Wavy scarf was worked on, as was the Ribbon scarf. All in all, a pretty good day.

No comments: