Monday, February 25, 2008

Morning visitors




These guys came to visit this morning while I was eating my breakfast. I love to watch Dark Eyed Juncos eating, but they are more cute in the snow. They do this little hop dance when they are trying to get at seeds under the snow that has DH and I laughing.


No snow this morning but I was cheered to see them. The sun is shining today so that makes me happy, too. I think I need one more day at home and then I will be able to go back to work. Today is for doing a few more things around the house than resting but still taking it easy. No spinning, but more knitting. I can't seem to get away from the latest perfume - parfum de Icy Hot. blegh.



Our boat just come back after getting a new bimini top and side curtain. It looks good! Now we will be able to use the boat earlier in the spring and well into the fall and still be warm and protected from spray when we want to be protected. yipee!

I am off to the recliner and more knitting on Tie One On.

No comments: