Wednesday, February 18, 2009

? The last snow of the season?

The snow is falling as I write this post - and I wish I could be outside enjoying it. I don't know, it is early in the season to say this, but I feel like this will be the last snow until next winter. That doesn't mean that I am foolish enough to think that winter is over. ;(
I do think, though, that it will be cold but dry for the rest of this winter. Hmmm Is my weather forecasting any better than the meteorologists?

Since Monday I have had a chance to just about finish the first (good) Terps sock. I have 2 rows to finish and then I will bind off. I have started the toe of the next one.

I have one more pattern repeat (8 rows) on the fist section of Laminaria. I still love it.

Bob's cotton sweater needs a major frogging session. : (

Honka knitting will wait until the weekend, but my grey vest will grow on Thursday night at the Needle Exchange.

I did indeed receive very yummy chocolates for Valentine's Day from my sweetie. He knows me so well.

No comments: