Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Weekend on the boat

We made it! We got things done, got packed, fit the necessities in the boat and spent Saturday and Sunday on the boat. While it was more windy than predicted (and than we had hoped for) we decided to stay out and  were glad we did. We did some fishing and some sightseeing.

I did lots of knitting, a little spinning and we just chatted and relaxed. Due to the wind and therefore rough water, the project I worked on most was Rob's afghan. The other projects I brought required more looking down to see my work than I was comfortable doing with all the rocking the boat was doing. Seasickness is not fun at all.

I hope to repeat this activity once more this year, but we'll see how the weather behaves. I am not interested in roasting myself day and night.

No comments: