Sunday, November 07, 2010

Signs of Fall

I love the Fall despite bad things that tend to happen during that season. These are some of the things I love about Fall.



This pot of dirt yielded this bowl of potatoes. Yum!







I don't know whether you can see the skim of ice on the surface of the water garden, but it's there. Brrrr










The bird bath is turned off - it's not good to let it freeze. The water garden is nearby, though, so the birds can get a drink there.

Blue skies with almost naked trees.









The leaves that are left are so pretty. I feel bad for people who live in areas that don't get changing leaves in the fall. It can be breath taking.







The Red Twig dogwood is really showing it's stuff. You should see it in the snow!
The purple grass we grew on the deck is fading but still beautiful.













Mums showing the bite of the colder weather but still brightening things up in the garden.



Sedum - I forget which variety. It's a small plant - you have to walk by it to see it, but I love it just the same



What do you love about Fall? Or do you love anything about it? LOL.

No comments: