Sunday, February 19, 2012

bronchitis

Wow! I got so sick while up in NY. I thought it was a reaction to different pollen up there and the misty, rainy weather they had on Thursday that caused the coughing I had on Thursday and Friday. I was wrong. It's a good thing we left on Friday because I would not have been able to drive on Saturday (too sick) and I would have exposed Mom to my sickness for a longer time. I had a fever and very bad coughing yesterday. Today seems to be somewhat better though I have an entire pharmacy on my nightstand. : )

I want to thank you for your good wishes regarding my family.

I spoke with Mom and my brother yesterday and they are doing OK. Steven's throat is still sore from the scrapings but otherwise he feels fine. Mom hurts all over but was able to get by without pain medicine. She says she won't go out in public for several more days - she now has 2 black eyes in addition to the sutures on her lip and rug burns on her cheek. She is also discovering other places that she hurt when she fell.

1 comment:

EGunn said...

I hope you feel better soon! I'm glad your mom and brother are doing ok. I used to work in a nursing home, and it's amazing how beat up an elderly person can look after a fall.