Wednesday, March 09, 2011

I confessed

I finally got up the nerve to break the news about my "slip" to DH. I told him the whole story - how it came about that I am expecting 2-2.5 lbs of raw wool to be delivered and how I feel about it. He laughed! He just laughed and told me that I should get my mother in on the washing since she had agreed that I should experience the "entire process". I think I will. ; ))

Meanwhile, I didn't have a chance to spin last night. I knitted, though, on the Calendula sock for Sharon. I had to rip back to before the gusset yesterday since the sock was just a bit too long. I want these socks to fit properly, so .....

That's all for now. I think I'll stop at the store on the way home from work and buy a few mesh laundry bags in preparation for my delivery. Gulp.

No comments: