Friday, December 18, 2009

We're expecting snow!

I can't wait for it to start. I love snow, especially when it falls when I am at home. I had my doubts a few days ago but it's really looking like we'll have a good snow storm with accumulations of near a foot. Yippee! Playing in the snow is in the near future for me.

DH is at the grocery store now. He thought he would go late to avoid the crowds who were there in force earlier to pick up what they needed to get through the day tomorrow to pick up some breakfast makings. The store is full of people and empty of most of the food.

Tomorrow we will also (in addition to shoveling and/or snowblowing) be moving stuff around to make room for Mom, decorating the tree and cleaning the house. Sunday involves some knitting while watching football as well as any remaining snow removal.

If you live on the East coast, stay home tomorrow and enjoy the snow.

No comments: