Friday, May 08, 2009

It's Friday!

Thank goodness. I am trying very hard to make some lifestyle changes. One of those changes is to get up early and get into work by 7AM rather than allowing myself to sleep in and get in at 9 or 9:30. In addition to allowing me to get out of work while there is still daylight, nice weather, and time to do something, I actually feel better once I am at work. It's just hard to get up that early when there is no one to tell me that I am late. After all, who chooses to get up at that hour of the day(night)? This week I managed to get here at 7 all 4 days that I worked. Yippee! But now I am feeling it, so I am more happy than usual to be ending this week.

What are you doing for Mother's Day? I am looking forward to some indulgence time on Sunday. I want to work on Laminaria, and I have been too tired in the evenings to do that this week. I have chosen, instead, to knit on the elemental boatneck and DHs sweater. I hope to spin some, too, either on the wheel or my new drop spindle.


Happy Mother's Day to all of you out there who qualify in some way, shape or form. Enjoy time with your family.

No comments: