Friday, April 25, 2014

I think I have a plan

A Tour de Fleece plan, that is. The Age of Brass and Steam shawl has interested me for quite a while. I am not sure what it is exactly that makes me want to knit it, but I do. I am going to spin an as yet unknown fiber and make that shawl for my TdF project. It will be a challenge to spin intentionally, I might include dyeing in the project, and i will have a use for the yarn right away, possibly eliminating both yarn and fiber from stash in the process of making a pretty shawl. Even with work I think it's a doable goal for me. Yippee!! I have a plan!

It's Friday and I am so glad!. I am very tired after being sick on Monday and then having a busy week at work after a stressful week previously. I need some family time and some down time. DH and I are going our for dinner tomorrow to celebrate our 37th wedding anniversary! We will do chores around and in the house on Saturday and I plan to take it easy on Sunday. Spinning and knitting is all that is in the plans for that day. :-)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

No comments: